- Rental Information
Please click here for information: RV Storage (.pdf)
For more information e-mail: usarmy.detroit.id-sustainment.mbx.fmwr-marina-recreation-vehicle
- Access to FMWR at SANGB
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
- Call +1 (586)239-4344 to start the application process. All patrons must authorize a background check.
- Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
The DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
Guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
For more information about DBIDS click HERE
1) Call (586) 239-4344 to start the application process and authorize a background check.
2) Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
*** Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow guests to enter with the patron. ***
3) Please allow at least 10 business days for processing.
4) Pick up your DIBS Card at the Selfridge Visitor's Center located outside the M-59 main gate. The Visitor's Center hours of operation are Monday-Friday 0830-1430.
Individuals are required to bring a valid **ID, current and valid proof of insurance, the vehicle registration for the vehicle you are driving, and your social security card or Tax ID number (Form W-2). Photograph and fingerprints are required at time of card pick up.
** If you do not have an enhanced ID, you must also bring a birth certificate or passport.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
6) The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering 1+ (586) 239-2337
- The Marina at Selfridge 1+ (586) 282-8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage 1+ (586) 282-8055
- Child, Youth & School Services 1+ (586) 239-5595 or 1+ (586) 282-3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs 1+(586) 239-5595 or 1+(586) 282-3010
- Selfridge Golf Course & Pro Shop (586) 239 GOLF (4653)
- MWR-Sponsored Events
- Our Customer Pledge
Located at Selfridge ANG Base in Harrison Twp., MI, The Family and Morale, Welfare & Recreation (FMWR) Outdoor RV Storage offers secure and convenient options for your vehicle or vehicle on a trailer.
The Recreational Vehicle Storage facility provides storage for eligible patrons associated with U.S. Army Garrison-Detroit Arsenal (USAG-DTA) or Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) at a published rate.
The RV storage area is only for privately owned recreational vehicles, boats, and trailer storage. Only one unit (vehicle/trailer) per space is authorized. A boat with a motor mounted on a trailer is considered one unit. RV Storage access is available 24 hours a day. Renters are required to provide Insurance and registration for the Recreational Vehicle.
For more information Call us at 1+ (586) 282-8055 or by e-mail at usarmy.detroit.id-sustainment.mbx.fmwr-marina-recreation-vehicle.