- Boating Season Rates 2020
Marina News! Enjoy your summer with a boat slip at Selfridge Marina!
The Family and MWR Marina has slips available for those with a CAC or DBIDs Card.
Enjoy access to electricity and running water! Check out the great Small, Medium and Large slip rates at the Selfridge ANGB Marina at Selfridge! Act now!
In addition to Family and MWR pro-rated rates for this season, we are pleased to provide an enjoyable and safe environment at the Selfridge Marina!
2020 Marina Rates - Don't Delay!
Large Slip (Boats 27ft and up): only $800
Medium Slip (Boats at 21 - up to 26.11ft): only $680
Small Slip (Boats at 20ft and smaller): only $535
Please note: Military retirees are eligible.
All interested slip renters will need to submit ALL of the following:
1) Appropriate payment for slip size
2) A signed copy of the Hold Harmless agreement
3) Proof of Insurance
4) Registration for your boat.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for all necessary registration materials.
Once all information is received:
You may mail payment to the below address or call in credit card payment to the Family Morale Welfare and Recreation, Fitness Center. Credit cards, cash, check, or money orders are acceptable forms of payment. Debit cards are not accepted, unless they have a Visa/MC logo.
- Marina Questions
For more information email, usarmy.detroit.imcom-central.m
- Access to FMWR at SANGB
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
1) Call (586) 239.4653 in order to start the application process as all must authorize a background check.
2) Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
3) When card processing is complete, (approximately 10 business days) and the application approved, patrons will be notified by e-mail.
4) The DBIDS ID Card will be issued at Selfridge Visitor Center, 44200 N. Jefferson Ave, Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045, located off M59 & Jefferson Ave.
Individuals are required to bring a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance with them in order to receive their DBIDS ID Card. In addition, please note that the individual’s photo will be taken to be included on the new DBIDS Card.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, it will allow access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the Following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering (586) 239 4653
- The Marina at Selfridge - (586) 282 8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage at Selfridge - (586) 282 8055
- Child, Youth & School Services (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Selfridge Golf Course & Pro Shop (586) 239 GOLF (4653)
For more information about DBIDS click here.
- Our Customer Pledge
Located on the beautiful Lake St. Clair, the Marina at Selfridge, operated by your Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation is the place for your boat! With quick access to Lake St. Clair, you will enjoy this affordable, safe and secure marina that is conveniently located a short drive from the Main Gate! The season runs April - October so be sure to lock up your slip before it fills up!
Special Thanks to Home Depot and those from Home Depot Roseville and Home Depot Lakeside locations for their beautification and upgrade efforts!
For more information on Marina at Selfridge please contact us at usarmy.detroit.imcom-central.