- Business Conferences
- Retirement/Promotion Parties
- Access to FMWR at SANGB
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
1) Call (586) 239.4653 in order to start the application process as all must authorize a background check.
2) Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
3) When card processing is complete, (approximately 10 business days) and the application approved, patrons will be notified by e-mail.
4) The DBIDS ID Card will be issued at Selfridge Visitor Center, 44200 N. Jefferson Ave, Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045, located off M59 & Jefferson Ave.
Individuals are required to bring a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance with them in order to receive their DBIDS ID Card. In addition, please note that the individual’s photo will be taken to be included on the new DBIDS Card.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, it will allow access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the Following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering (586) 239 2337
- The Marina at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- Child, Youth & School Services (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Selfridge Golf Course & Pro Shop (586) 239 GOLF (4653)
Mulligan's is available for Special Bookings & Catering:
For information on the conference and cater out menu click here.
Conference room rental form click here.
For any questions call (586) 239-2337