- Wedding Receptions, Graduation Parties & Anniversary Parties
- Business Conferences
- Retirement/Promotion Parties
- Access to FMWR at SANGB
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
1) Call (586) 239.4653 in order to start the application process as all must authorize a background check.
2) Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
3) When card processing is complete, (approximately 10 business days) and the application approved, patrons will be notified by e-mail to set up an appointment.
4) The DBIDS ID Card will be issued at Selfridge Visitor Center, 44200 N. Jefferson Ave, Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045, located off M59 & Jefferson Ave.
Individuals are required to bring a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance with them in order to receive their DBIDS ID Card. In addition, please note that the individual’s photo will be taken to be included on the new DBIDS Card.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, it will allow access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering (586) 239 2337
- The Marina at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- Child, Youth & School Services (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Selfridge Golf Course & Pro Shop (586) 239 GOLF (4653)
Please Note: Mulligan's Restaurant is available for dine-in and carry-out service as well as FREE DELIVERY ON SELFRIDGE! Yes, we have added FREE DELIVERY ON SELFRIDGE! Call 586-239-2337 to place an order Or 586-239-4344 for more information. Please bring your mask. Thank you for your patronage! Winter Hours: Tue. - Fri., 10a-2p (Closed: Sat., Sun., Mon.)
"Mother's Day Brunch" at Mulligan's Restaurant! Sun., May 9th, 10am to 1:30 pm at the Selfridge Golf Course!
Brunch will include omelet station, assorted breakfast, lunch, desserts and refreshments!
Adults: Only $23
Military Adult: Only $22* *With ID
Children ages 3-12: Only $14 Children under 3: Complimentary
Accepting Prepaid, Non Refundable Reservations only, Starting March 29th, please call 586-239-4344 to book. Seating is limited! Reserve today!
Reservations available. Reserve your spot today! To reserve your spot, please contact: 586-239-4344
Accepting Prepaid, Non-Refundable Reservations (Reservations are non-refundable)
*Please bring CAC or Military I.D. for easy access to Selfridge ANG Base
Special Thanks to our sponsors: NDIA- MI Chapter, Medical Weight Loss Clinic, People Driven Credit Union!
No Federal Endorsement Intended
PLUS GREAT MULLIGAN'S RESTAURANT NEWS! "Mulligan's Fish & Chips Fridays" is extended by popular demand! Stop by for carry-out of our 5pc Fish & Chips Special for only $8
Sponsored by NDIA -MI Chapter & People Driven Credit Union!
No Federal Endorsement Intended
Please call 586.239.2337 to place an order or 586. 239.4344 for more information. Further updates will be forthcoming. Thank you for your patronage.
Special Thanks to NDIA - MI Chapter and People Driven Credit Union for their sponsorship of our 2020 Thanksgiving Special at Mulligan's Restaurant!
No Federal Endorsement Intended.
Dining in or Picking Up: Please bring your mask. We are following CDC guidelines. Masks or face coverings required.
(No substitutions, please).
Mulligan's is available for Special Bookings & Catering:
Free Wi Fi.
E-mail questions to
For information on the conference and cater out menu click here.
Conference room rental form click here.
For any questions, please call (586) 239-2337 or e-mail