- Rental Policy & Rental Forms
Rental Policy & Documents
There will be replacement/repair fees associated with any piece of equipment that is lost or damaged. Please be informed of our rental policy, as it contains important information pertaining to DTA MWR check-out program.
- Check-Out Items
White wedding chairs w/padded seat
White plastic folding chairs
8’ aluminum banquet tables
Open Charcoal Grill 20x30
Trailer Style Porta Grill
Trailer Hitch Required For Pick-up
“Planet” standard inflatable 13x13
“Crayon” inflatable 15x15
Kangaroo boxing inflatable 15x15
Obstacle course inflatable 24”
Gas powered generator
*for use with inflatables/additional
Deposit may be required.
Must supply gas.
*Dance floor 48” Sections
$15 / Section*
20x30 Pole Tent
20x40 Pole Tent
40x40 Pole Tent
PLEASE Note The Following:
*Items can be delivered for a flat rate of $40 and set-up for an additional $40 within a 25 mile radius.
** Call for a delivery and set-up quote.
- DBIDS Information
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
1) Call (586) 239.4653 in order to start the application process as all must authorize a background check.
2) Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
3) When card processing is complete, (approximately 10 business days) and the application approved, patrons will be notified by e-mail.
4) The DBIDS ID Card will be issued at Selfridge Visitor Center, 44200 N. Jefferson Ave, Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045, located off M59 & Jefferson Ave.
Individuals are required to bring a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance with them in order to receive their DBIDS ID Card. In addition, please note that the individual’s photo will be taken to be included on the new DBIDS Card.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, it will allow access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the Following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering (586) 239 4653
- The Marina at Selfridge -(586) 282 8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage at Selfridge - (586) 282 8055
- Child, Youth & School Services (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
For more information about DBIDS click here.
- Our Customer Pledge
The Family and MWR Outdoor Recreation ORE Check Out program brings to you Equipment Check-Out for your everyday needs and the opportunity for the adventure of a lifetime.! We have a variety of the best in rental equipment for all the outdoor experiences that nature has to offer. Available to Active Duty, Reservists, Veterans, Spouses, DOD Civillians and DBIDS card holders. We are dedicated to offering quality customer service and great options to meet your needs. From Tables and Chairs to Canopies and Campers, wants to bridge the gap between you and the great outdoors in what is sure to be a fun filled and memorable experience. From official functions. To parties that will create memories to share and last a lifetime! Let Family and MWR help make your next event special and memorable!
For more information email, firstname.lastname@example.org.