Golf Course & Mulligans
- Greens Fees
- Mulligan's Restaurant and Banquet Center
To get infomation and princing for the Mulligan's banquet and catering for events click here.
Mulligan's Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dinning menu for this month.
Mulligan's is available for Special Bookings & Catering:
- Business Conferences
- Retirement/Promotion Parties
For information on the conference and cater out menu click here.
- Hole Improvements
We are constantly looking for ways to improve our golf course and its playability. Some recent improvements include:
- Removal of 120+ dead ash trees
- Removal of the large willow tree on hole 17.
- Addition of 4 new bunkers to help you enjoy hole 17 much more than you used to.
- Access to FMWR at SANGB
The U.S. Army Detroit Arsenal's Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Programs, Services and Facilities (Family and MWR) currently offers a Selfridge Air National Guard Base (SANGB) Defense Biometric Identification System (DBIDS) ID Card to authorized individuals.
Individuals seeking a DBIDS ID Card:
1) Call (586) 239.4653 in order to start the application process as all must authorize a background check.
2) There is a $10 annual fee for this process. Each patron must apply for his/her own card.
Please note the DBIDS ID Card does not allow for guests to enter with patron. The ID Card is valid for one year from date of issuance and must be renewed annually.
3) When card processing is complete, (approximately 10 business days) and the application approved, patrons will be notified by e-mail.
4) The DBIDS ID Card will be issued at Selfridge Visitor Center, 44200 N. Jefferson Ave, Selfridge ANGB, MI 48045, located off M59 & Jefferson Ave.
Individuals are required to bring a valid driver's license, vehicle registration and proof of insurance with them in order to receive their DBIDS ID Card. In addition, please note that the individual’s photo will be taken to be included on the new DBIDS Card.
5) Once the DBIDS Card is available, it will allow access to the Base through the Main Gate off M59 & Jefferson.
Please note, guidelines for access to Selfridge Air National Guard Base must be followed at all times.
This DBIDS ID Card offers access to the Following Family and MWR Programs, Services and Facilities:
- Mulligan's Restaurant & Banquet Center & Catering (586) 239 4653
- The Marina at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- The Outdoor R.V. Storage at Selfridge (586) 282 8055
- Child, Youth & School Services (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Youth Sports & Fitness Programs (586) 239 5595 or (586) 282 3010
- Selfridge Golf Course & Pro Shop (586) 239 GOLF (4653)
More DBIDS Information.
- Golf Course Sponsors
Selfridge Golf Course
|Monday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|US Federal Holidays||7 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Monday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|US Federal Holidays||Closed|
The Selfridge Golf Course was originally established in the late 1940s and is situated at the southeast end of the Selfridge Air National Guard Base flight line. A 2.6 million dollar project in October 1997 resulted in an improved par 72, PGA-sanctioned course complete with large undulating greens, well-drained sand traps, and challenging new hole layouts.
The Driving Range features 2 tiers with ample tee space, a chipping green, and 3 large practice target greens along with a practice sand trap.
Adjacent to the clubhouse is an 8000 square foot putting green surface with many levels, mounds, and rolls to challenge all players, beginner to pro!
Our Selfridge Golfing staff is experienced in running golf tournaments and offers group clinics for beginners, juniors, ladies, and men, as well as individual instruction.